Guy Flanter, Law Office Israel
Criminal Law | Military Law | Disciplinary Proceedings
Who we are
- Our firm practices Criminal & Military Law in Israel, focusing on representing clients who do not have a criminal record.
- Apart from large corporations such as Banks and Telecom Companies, our client-base includes executives and professionals from all walks of life, including Lawyers, Accountants, Doctors and Civil servants, as well as members of the Israeli Police, Israeli Army and the various Israeli Security Forces.
- Our clients share a common denominator: they are all people who generally go about their lives without hurting anybody, and when they come to us, it is probably the first time that they are in trouble with the law.
What we do - Our Areas of Practice
- Israeli Criminal Law
- We are Criminal Trial Lawyers (Barristers). First and foremost, we conduct Criminal Litigation on behalf of defendants in the Israeli Criminal Courts.
- As Criminal Lawyers we provide suspects under criminal investigation with legal counsel and prepare them for interrogation.
- We represent suspects and defendants in Arrest & Bail Proceedings and in pre-trial hearings held with the State Prosecution.
- We petition the Police and Prosecution to close pending criminal cases.
- We petition Criminal Courts to cancel pending criminal indictments and petition the Israeli Attorney General to grant a stop to Criminal Proceedings.
- We submit legal motions to the Criminal Courts to end criminal cases with a Non-Conviction and to cancel criminal convictions.
- We submit Pardon petitions to the President of the State of Israel and ask that the President use his legal authority to erase criminal records.
- Because we do not represent professional criminals, we are defined as White Collar Criminal Defense lawyers.
- Israeli Military Law
- We are Israeli Military defense lawyers. We are certified to provide legal representation to military officers and enlisted soldiers of the Israeli Armed Forces in court martial proceedings held at the Military Courts.
- We provide legal counsel & representation for deserters (defectors) from the Israeli Army, who seek to end their fugitive lifestyle.
- We offer legal counsel to military personnel, under criminal investigation by the Israeli Military Police, and prepare them for interrogation.
- We represent military personal in Arrest & Bail Proceedings held at the Military Courts.
- We submit pardon petitions and petitions to erase criminal records, on behalf of military personal.
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- We provide legal representation in Disciplinary Proceedings, for Civil Servants, Police Officers and members of the various Israeli Security Services.
- Furthermore, we represent various licensed professionals (such as Lawyers, Doctors, Accountants, and Insurance Brokers) in Disciplinary Proceedings.
- Other specialized areas of practice include
- White Collar Crimes.
- Corporate Crime.
- Economic Crimes | Fiscal Crimes.
- Money Laundering.
- Sexual harassment
- Antitrust Criminal Law.
- Criminal Charges relating to accidents in the workplace.
- Criminal aspects of Israeli Tax Law.
- Domestic violence.
- Criminal victims' rights.
What you can expect from us
- We deal personally with your legal matters and are available for you, at all times.
- We will only represent you, if our caseload allows us to do so.
- We give you an honest, full, and realistic picture of your legal position, based on a thorough examination of the facts and the relevant law.
- We deal with your legal affairs expertly and professionally, relying on vast experience in the field of Israeli Criminal Law, a clear understanding of human behavior and independent thinking.
- We guarantee complete discretion.
- We operate under the highest standards of human decency and professional ethics.
- We are sensitive to your special needs, allowing you to take a full part in the decision-making process regarding your case.
- We are fully dedicated to your cause and your interests, using every legal option available to achieve the best result for you.
About Guy Flanter, Attorney at Law
- Guy Flanter comes from a South African and German background. He was born in Israel in 1965, raised and educated in Israel & the U.S., and is fluent in both Hebrew & English languages.
- In 1983, Mr. Flanter was drafted to the Israeli Army. After graduating the Israeli Military Officers Training School with distinction, and selected as the finest cadet, He went on to complete Intelligence Officers training course, and later served in the Israeli Army, as Captain in the Intelligence Corps.
- Immediately after finishing his Military Service, Mr. Flanter served in the Israeli Security Forces, dealing with Anti-Terrorism.
- Mr. Flanter studied Law at Warwick University, England and graduated (1993) attaining LL.B with Honors.
- In 1995, Mr. Flanter was admitted to the Israeli Bar Association.
- As a young Criminal Lawyer, Mr. Flanter served on the legal defense team representing Mr. Simcha Dinitz (1995). Mr. Dinitz, Head of the Jewish Agency and former Ambassador to the U.S., was indicted for fraud at the Jerusalem District Court, but later acquitted of all criminal charges by the Israeli Supreme Court.
- In the next 4 years, Mr. Flanter served in the Israeli State Prosecution, representing the State of Israel in various criminal cases as a Prosecutor. During these years, Mr. Flanter conducted criminal prosecutions in all the Peace Courts of the Central District, prosecuted "serious crime" cases in the Tel Aviv District Court and appeared in various Criminal Appeals for the State.
- Mr. Flanter represented his fellow Prosecutors from the Central District in the National Organization of State Prosecutors, and was appointed member of a special Law Enforcement National Task Force, established to fight property related fraud.
- In 1999, Mr. Flanter resigned from the State Prosecution and established an independent Law Firm that practices Criminal & Military Law in Israel, focusing on representing clients who do not have a criminal record.
- Mr. Flanter is a certified Advocate in the Israeli Military Courts (2000). He serves as both a Prosecutor and Defense Attorney in disciplinary proceedings held by the Israeli Bar Association.
- In 2007, the Israeli Attorney General appointed Mr. Flanter to represent the Ministry of National Infrastructure, as Prosecutor for the State in Criminal cases.
- Mr. Flanter is a member of various professional committees in the
Israeli Bar Association:
- Criminal Procedure Committee.
- Prosecution Committee.
- Army & Security Committee.
- Criminal Lawyers Forum.
Contact - Guy Flanter, Law Office
- Moshe Aviv Tower, 27th floor, 7 Jabotinski St. Ramat Gan 52520 Israel
- Telephone: +972-3-7447448
- Fax: +972-3-7447449
- Mobile: +972-50-6664499
- E-mail: email@example.com
Israeli Criminal Lawyers | Israeli Criminal Lawyer | Israel Criminal Law | criminal law in Israel | Israeli Criminal Law Attorney | Israeli Criminal Law Attorneys | Israel Criminal Law Attorney | Criminal justice System in Israel | Guy Flanter | Israel Military law | Israeli Military Law | Israeli Military Defense Lawyer | Israeli Military Defense Attorney | Israeli Military Courts | Israeli Criminal Courts | White Collar Crime Legal Defense in Israel | Israeli Criminal Litigation I Tel Aviv Criminal Law Office | Tel Aviv Criminal Law Defense Attorney | Tel Aviv Criminal Law Lawyers | Israeli Disciplinary Proceedings | Israeli Army lawyer | Israeli Army Attorney | Israeli Corporate Crime Lawyer | Israeli Defense Attorney | Israel court martial defense lawyer | Israeli Court Martial Lawyer | Israeli Criminal Military Lawyer
משרד עורך דין פלילי גיא פלנטר
משפט פלילי | משפט צבאי | דין משמעתי